Executive|| Exclusive|| Elegance
6 4 3
This landmark property is an iconic Glen Alpine home, known simply by its address, 22 Wylarah Close, Glen Alpine.
The home oozes quality, sophistication & class. Pushing the edge of modern day design this bold and fashionable home demands your attention as you drive into this quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by quality homes. With an emphasis on space this home provides open plan living on a grand scale. From the moment you walk through the large double doors you are stuck by the striking floating staircase with glass balustrade, stone feature wall and timeless chandeliers. The floor plan allowed you to flow effortlessly around the home enjoying the high ceilings, timber flooring and creative lighting.
Achieving a lavish sense of space from its highly intuitive layout, this near-new address unites tailored modern style with timeless family comfort. Framing a glorious top-floor outlook to the Blue Mountains, it features multiple sunlit living areas, a gourmet poly/Caesarstone gas kitchen and a wide timber staircase. Stunning built in aquarium with custom lighting.
Other features include-
- 6 large bedrooms with stylistic features
- 4 stunning bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- 40 Mil Caesar stone kitchen
- Ducted air conditioning
- Triple Garage
- Architecturally designed home
- 3 years old
- Large built in custom Aquarium
- Custom designed showpiece blinds
- New quality carpets upstairs
- Great size 697 sqm block
- Designers dream
- Stunning aquarium
- One of the premier streets in Glen Alpine.
- Cul-de-sac street
- Dave Franklin from the tv show the block custom designed plans for the property worth $17,000 included.
For all inspection details on the home call 0474 959 140.
- Key Features
- Alarm System
- Built in Robes
- Fire Place
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating