Look No Further!
Sold for $800,000
4 2 2
Situated within walking distance to Currans Hill primary school, local shops, and sporting ovals. This newly renovated home sitting on a 474m2 (Approx) parcel of land awaits a new homeowner.
Key Features include:
- Four good-sized bedrooms with the master bedroom boasting an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe.
- Ample living space for the growing family, with a large lounge room to the front of the home with large windows allowing for loads of natural light.
- A family room off the kitchen, complemented by floating timber laminate floorboards throughout.
- Renovated kitchen offers 20mm stone benchtop, electric cooktop, and dishwasher. It is located at the heart of the home so you can watch the kids while you cook.
- Pergola area to the rear, providing the ideal space to sit back, relax and enjoy the company of family and friends.
- Double lock-up garage with access to the yard.
Please attend our showing or call for a private viewing as this one simply won’t last long.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from 3rd party sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt the accuracy of this information however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.