Next Level – A Rise above the Rest
Sold for $960,000
Executive 5 bedroom Duplex/Terrace home situated in the prestigious estate of Glen Alpine, within walking distance to local shops, private golf course and exclusive shopping and dining at Macarthur Square will not last long!
From the moment you walk through the solid cedar front door, you will amazed with the class and design of this property. The light filled interior provides exceptional space outstanding flexibility including
high end quality finishing & level indoor/outdoor flow for relaxed living & executive style entertaining.
The striking ultra-modern façade showcases the elevation construction and engineering to capture the breath taking surrounding views, sandstone feature walls, manicured landscape, architectural inspiration to create a one of a kind master built residence.
If you are looking for something special with multi living, masterful fusion, artistic touch of architecture with soaring high ceilings, highlighted windows showing elevation, flourishing sense style and character-this is the home you are after!
Quality tiling, high grade carpet, downlights, step cornices, custom commercial grade glazing, stone kitchen bench tops with waterfall, plus so much more!
Features include -
*5 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, ensuite to main and walk in wardrobe
* Boutique bathrooms tiled to ceiling with highend tiles and fixtures
* The stylish entertainer's designer kitchen includes 90cm Delonghi appliances including pyrolytic oven and pull out rangehood, massive walk in pantry plus servery window and French bifolds for perfect indoor/outdoor flow for the entertainers
* Large family room, dining room plus formal lounge room
* Alfresco area with outdoor kitchen, black stainless sink and plenty of cupboard space
* Single garage with super-size workshop space (The size of a 2nd garage)
Other features include -
* Daikin 3 zone dual remote air reverse cycle heating and cooling air conditioner plus extra gas heating points
* Great views of glen alpine and beyond from balconies